Open Positions requirements:
We seek new staff which possess the following attributes...
- Positive attitude.
- Enjoys working and collaborating with other PTs.
- Enjoys working in environment in which decisions are team-based.
- Thrives in balanced life between work and personal/family life.
- Enjoys flexible schedule work environment.
- Seeks continuous professional and personal improvement and fulfillment.
What can you expect working with us...
- A fun place to work.
- PT and staff colleagues who will treat you like family and respect your individual needs both personally and professionally.
- Experienced mentors for younger PTs.
- PT colleagues who are willing to share and develop each other.
- PT and staff colleagues who are good listeners and understand the value of positive communication between all.
- Work in new, open space facility that feels like outside.
- Opportunity to conduct rehab in outdoor setting in the beautifully landscaped property and lawn especially for agility training.
- A practicing PT business owner leader who understands the issues facing PT's as providers of quality care and health insurance challenges for patients.
- Team-based decision-making.
- A practice with many satisfied, repeat clients.
- Opportunity to set flexible work schedules that fulfill your desires to balance home and work life.
- No weekend hours.
- Limited evening hours unless those are desirable hours.
- Annual staff enrichment day during the summer.
- Continuous personal and organizational improvement encouraged.
- Medical and dental insurance benefits.
- 401K and profit sharing.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
What you can expect living in the greater Glens Falls region...
- Extraordinarily high quality of life.
- Excellent public schools.
- Wonderful setting to raise families.
- Cultural opportunities normally not available in small cities; museums, theater, orchestras, etc.
- Unparalleled recreational opportunities within 60 minutes drive; hiking, camping, fishing, dozens of beautiful lakes, mountains, skiing, skating, golf, tennis, etc.
- World-class thoroughbred horse racing in summer.
- "Live like you are on vacation".