Neck and Back Ergonomics
Neck and Back Ergonomics and Intervention Program
- 75% of health care costs stem from preventable diseases!
- Onsite-early prevention and catching minor discomforts early before they become a major injury are the keys to reducing work related and non-work related injuries.
- Our focus is early reporting of pain, tightness, muscle fatigue or discomfort allows immediate intervention.
- We observe and coach employees at their work site to correct the root of causes of discomfort while providing education on safe body mechanics and posture.
- We perform a thorough analysis of the job site to identify cases of improper use of equipment and unsafe body mechanics.